Student Forum - Piazza
Piazza is a free online gathering place where students can ask, answer, and explore 24/7, under the guidance of their instructors. Piazza is a Q&A web service, in between a wiki and a forum.
Please enroll into your class Piazza platform here using the enrolling code: dsc6135.
A further note. Although we will monitor this forum every day, don’t expect immediate answers to your questions. We may take some time to read your question and answer, so be patient, expect collaboration from your peers, and contribute to this forum yourselves.
Office hours: 12-13pm and 5:30-6pm every day. Do not hesitate to ask questions, or contact us for any help, we are here to support you.
For any question or concern, please send us an email to any of us:
Javier Zazo (jzazo - at - g.harvard.edu)
Weiwei Pan (weiweipan - at - g.harvard.edu)
Melanie F. Pradier (melanie - at - seas.harvard.edu)
- Friedman, Jerome, Trevor Hastie, and Robert Tibshirani. The elements of statistical learning (ESL). Vol. 1. No. 10. New York: Springer series in statistics, 2001.
- John Winn, Christopher M. Bishop, Thomas Diethe, John Guiver and Yordan Zaykov. Model based machine learning. 2013.
- Bishop, Christopher M. Pattern recognition and machine learning. Springer, 2006.
- Murphy, Kevin P. Machine learning: a probabilistic perspective. MIT press, 2012.
- VanderPlas, Jake. Python data science handbook: essential tools for working with data. “ O’Reilly Media, Inc.”, 2016.
- McKinney, Wes. Python for data analysis: Data wrangling with Pandas, NumPy, and IPython. “ O’Reilly Media, Inc.”, 2012.